The 3rd Annual IIoT Strategies Summit 2020
The IIoT Strategies Summit is returning for a third edition at the Grand Altis Hotel, Lisbon on the 1st-2nd April 2020.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is redefining the industrial landscape. Providing dramatic productivity and efficiency improvement opportunities throughout the production and distribution process. Estimates for the economic impact are off the scale. But, as always, there will be winners and losers. What are the strategies you need to deploy to ensure you benefit from the transformational changes taking place with Industry 4.0?
Future proof your transformation strategies at the IIoT Strategies Summit. This important and timely event is an invaluable blend of thought leadership and technical presentations, real-world case study sessions, lively roundtable debates and facilitated 1:1 meetings all set in an amazing 5-star venue.Join 120 of Europes most influential manufacturing leaders for two days of uninterrupted knowledge sharing, strategizing and planning. Together you will discover the strategies and technologies to take your IIoT implementation to the next level.
- Leveling up IoT: Changing the way industries think
- Innovating faster together
- Why IS Industrial IoT taking so long to deliver changes?
- Lessons learned: How to come back stronger after IIoT failure
- Changing corporate mentality
- Customer-Centric Manufacturing. The next big opportunity?
- Sustainable circular economy and the connected world